Two more men charged with Chalkley murder in Hitchin
A FURTHER two men have been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Hitchin man Michael Chalkley. Richmond Nkhoma, 20, of Roxley Court, Willian and Raymond Small, 20, of Pix Road, Letchworth appeared before Hatfield Remand Court today charged with murde
A FURTHER two men have been charged with the murder of 25-year-old Hitchin man Michael Chalkley.
Richmond Nkhoma, 20, of Roxley Court, Willian and Raymond Small, 20, of Pix Road, Letchworth appeared before Hatfield Remand Court today charged with murdering the father of three. They have been remanded in custody.
A 20-year-old London man and a 27-year-old from Hitchin arrested on Wednesday have been released without charge.
Mr Chalkley died in hospital after being stabbed in John Barker Place in Hitchin on Thursday, April 8.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector Sharn Basra from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire major crime unit said: "We are still keen to speak to anyone who we have not already spoken to as part of the investigation who may have information about the incident."
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room in confidence on 01707 355666 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Hitchin men, Sean Flattery, 20, of Seebohm Close and Kyle Holloway, 22, of Wilshere Crescent, were charged with murder on Sunday, April 11. Both have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Luton Crown Court on April 27.