Two men left with severe injuries after head-on Sandy car crash
- Credit: Archant
Two men were seriously injured after a car crash in Sandy this weekend.
At about 6.30pm yesterday evening, a silver Vauxhall Vectra and a silver Range Rover travelling along Potton Road collided head-on.
A 37-year-old man was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge with life-threatening injuries and a 50-year-old man was transferred to Bedford Hospital with severe injuries.
Other passengers were treated at Lister Hospital in Stevenage - one man had minor injuries, but a woman and two children were unharmed.
Bedfordshire police are appealing for witnesses to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating Sgt Stephen Andrews said: “We would appreciate assistance from anyone who may have witnessed the collision to get in touch with us.
“We’d also like to hear from you if you saw the silver Vauxhall Vectra, possibly travelling in convoy with a black or dark coloured, unidentified car, before the incident.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
“If any drivers have dashcam footage of the area at the time, that may hold vital information for our investigation.”
Anyone with information should call 101, quoting reference 305 of 20 October.