Two men in court on Stevenage stabbing charges
- Credit: Archant
Two men appeared in court this morning (Tuesday) on charges relating to a Stevenage stabbing.
Andrew Ighalo, 27, attended Cambridge Crown Court charged with attempted murder after a 19-year-old man was stabbed at a flat in Harrow Court, Stevenage.
Co-defendant Abdul Shahid, 36, also appeared accused of assault and intent to rob.
The victim was taken to hospital with serious injuries following the incident during the early hours of Friday, September 13, but is now in a stable condition.
Neither Ighalo, of no fixed address or Shahid, of Whitesmead Road in Stevenage, entered a plea and both were remanded in custody ahead of plea and case management hearings at Cambridge Crown Court on December 6.
You may also want to watch:
Nathan Mills, of no fixed address, appeared at Hatfield Remand Court on Saturday charged with perverting the course of justice.
The 20-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at Cambridge Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on Monday, September 30.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 9 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal