Two further men charged in connection with Stevenage stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Two further men have been charged in connection with a stabbing.
Andrew Ighalo, 27, of no fixed address, has been charged with attempted murder and Nathan Mills, 20, also of no fixed address, was charged with perverting the course of justice.
Both men were remanded in custody to appear at Hatfield Remand Court today (Saturday).
This follows the arrest of Abdul Shahid, 36, of Whitesmead Road, Stevenage, who was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder on Monday before being charged with assault and intent to rob on Tuesday.
Police were called to a flat in Harrow Court, Stevenage at 12.23am on Friday September 13.
You may also want to watch:
The victim, a 19 year old man from Hemel Hempstead, received serious injuries but is now in a stable condition.
DI Amanda Bell, from the Local Crime Unit in Stevenage, said: “At this stage we are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident, however our investigations into this crime continue and I would urge anyone with information about it to contact us as soon as possible using the police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home