TV Pick: Come Fly With Me
Life in the country’s busiest air terminal continues in this mockumentary by the team who brought you Little Britain.
Come Fly With Me, BBC1, Thursdays 9pm
LIFE in the country’s busiest air terminal continues in this mockumentary by the team who brought you Little Britain.
For months, the BBC’s cameras have followed people at check-in, departures, on the runway, and to the toilet.
Starring Matt Lucas and David Walliams, and narrated by Lindsay Duncan, the series follows the activity at a fictional airport and three airlines: FlyLo (a low-cost airline), Our Lady Air (an Irish airline) and Great British Air (a major international British airline).
You may also want to watch:
This week, Immigration Officer Ian Foot pulls in Taaj for questioning as part of a random security check, and discovers exactly how far Fearghal is prepared to go to get nominated for Steward of the Year. Tommy Reid finally gets his chance to apply for pilot training, and over on the FlyLo desks, it’s Helen’s last day and Melody and Keeley are about to find out which of them is going to get promotion.
Omar, meanwhile, gets accused of sexually harassing his staff.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 5 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 9 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals