Turn out for PCC election in Hertfordshire announced
JUST 14.5 per cent of voters across the county went out to vote for the first Police and Crime Commisioner for Hertfordshire.
Stevenage had the highest turnout, albeit still low with 20 per cent of the electorate, with the borough of Broxbourne recording the lowest with 11.5 per cent.
The full list of turn outs were:
Broxbourne: 11.5 per cent
Dacorum: 13.7 per cent
You may also want to watch:
East Herts: 14.2 per cent
Hertsmere: 12.3 per cent
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 3 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 4 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 5 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
North Herts: 16.8 per cent
St Albans: 16.4 per cent
Stevenage : 20.1 per cent
Three Rivers: 11.8 per cent
Watford: 13.5 per cent
Welwyn & Hatfield: 14.4 per cent
Hertfordshire: 14.5 per cent