Tune in to Biggles FM
BIGGLES FM is making waves again this summer. The community radio station is tuning up for its next broadcast, beginning on Monday, June 12, for one month only. It s all about good music and everything local, said team organiser Alan Waring. We ll be r
BIGGLES FM is making waves again this summer.
The community radio station is tuning up for its next broadcast, beginning on Monday, June 12, for one month only.
"It's all about good music and everything local," said team organiser Alan Waring.
"We'll be running competitions with some great prizes, playing requests and dedications, news and event announcements plus speaking to our special guests live in the studio.
"We'll also be broadcasting from the Biggleswade and Sandy Carnival events."
Over 10 DJs will be spinning their records seven days a week until midnight.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 3 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 4 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 5 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 6 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 7 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 8 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 9 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 10 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
There are shows throughout the day with Alan Waring kicking it off with the Breakfast Show between 6am and 10am and Andrew Bowden winding it down with relaxing tunes from 8pm until late on Monday to Thursday.
There's also Gary Smith's Drive Time, Jim Brady's Rock 'n' Roll show and the Golden Years with Frank Williamson.
Biggles FM is available on 87.9FM or on the internet, where you can listen or find out more information about the station's line up at www.big glesfm.com
For requests and comments call the studio on 01767 260111.