Trophy tickets go on sale
THIS was the scene a few years back when happy ticket-holders arrived for Stevenage Boro s magnificent clash with mighty Newcastle United in the FA Cup fourth round at Broadhall Way. Now it s celebration time again for fans of The Stripes as their team pr
THIS was the scene a few years back when happy ticket-holders arrived for Stevenage Boro's magnificent clash with mighty Newcastle United in the FA Cup fourth round at Broadhall Way.
Now it's celebration time again for fans of The Stripes as their team prepare for another milestone event.
Tickets for Boro's trip to Wembley are going on general sale this Sunday.
With the FA Carlsberg Trophy final set for the new Wembley on May 12, tickets are being sold to the general public at 11am through turnstiles one to four at Broadhall Way.
Turnstiles five to nine will open at midday if necessary.
Cash only will be accepted and there is a maximum of 10 tickets per person.
- 1 11-year-old boy 'seriously injured' after e-scooter and car crash
- 2 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 3 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 4 Crowds gather to mark Armed Forces Day in Letchworth
- 5 Programme of one-off summer workshops at The Settlement
- 6 Lights stolen in Baldock burglary
- 7 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 8 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 9 Avid quizmaster raising funds for rape and sexual assault support service
- 10 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
The club will be accepting phone bookings with credit card payment from 10am on Monday. An admin charge of £1.50 per ticket will be added to all sales using this method.
Tickets can either be collected from the club shop on Tuesday and Thursday evenings or posted for £2.50.
There are different amounts to pay for tickets for the big day.
They are £25 for level one (lower and mid level seats), £20 for level five (high level seats) and under-16s tickets at both levels will be £10.
Preferential allocations are also being sold via the ticket office. They are:
Season ticket holders - Tonight (Thursday) from 5-8pm;
Supporters' association and discount ticket holders - Tomorrow (Friday) from 5-8pm;
Programme voucher holders - Saturday, April 21, from 11am-2pm.
Cash sales only and a maximum of 10 tickets per person for the above.
It is expected that tickets will be available online from the FA at the end of April at www.thefa.com
Boro and Kidderminster both expect to have allocations of 15,000 tickets each for the final.