Tributes to Stevenage woman
Tributes have been paid this afternoon (Wednesday) to a young mum whose body was found in woodland.
Amelia Arnold, 19, was found dead and her ex-boyfriend Jack Wall has been charged with her murder.
Miss Arnold’s mother Amanda said: “You gave us joy for most of your short life, you made us laugh, you loved to dance and sing from a young age, always the entertainer, our little star.
“I will hold our biggest shared memory together of the day your little girl entered the world and I was there, she is a credit to you.
“A beautiful happy darling girl who will be looked after and loved with you looking down on her, you are a fantastic mummy.
You may also want to watch:
“We love you and will always remember the fun times rest in peace my sweet child.”
Her father Laurence added: “A beautiful young mother, very much loved and cared for by the people who really cared.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 9 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
“She was one of a kind, always centre of attention, very funny and an entertainer.
“She loved and cherished her baby.
“Unfortunately her life was tragically taken. She will be dearly missed by her family and friends.
“She has touched a lot of hearts in her lifetime, and shall I’m sure be held forever in the hearts of those people.
“Loved by many, will be remembered by many and will live on for all our lives.
“Love you forever Amelia.”
*Wall, 22, of Hadrians Walk, Stevenage has been remanded in custody.