Van drives off after A1(M) crash on Stevenage slip road
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision on the A1(M) this morning (Tuesday) after a van involved drove off.
Emergency services were alerted at about 7.45am to a crash involving a white van and a Triumph motorbike on the southbound entry slip road at junction 7 for Stevenage.
A police spokesman said the driver of the van failed to stop following the collision, which caused a minor injury to the motorcyclist.
Anyone with information should call non-emergency number 101.
Half an hour later police and the ambulance service were called to another crash on the A1(M) in the Hatfield Tunnel going southbound.
You may also want to watch:
A motorbike and a vehicle were involved.
A man in his 30s was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage but a spokesman for the ambulance service said his injuries are not considered to be serious.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?