Van drives off after A1(M) crash on Stevenage slip road
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision on the A1(M) this morning (Tuesday) after a van involved drove off.
Emergency services were alerted at about 7.45am to a crash involving a white van and a Triumph motorbike on the southbound entry slip road at junction 7 for Stevenage.
A police spokesman said the driver of the van failed to stop following the collision, which caused a minor injury to the motorcyclist.
Anyone with information should call non-emergency number 101.
Half an hour later police and the ambulance service were called to another crash on the A1(M) in the Hatfield Tunnel going southbound.
A motorbike and a vehicle were involved.
A man in his 30s was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage but a spokesman for the ambulance service said his injuries are not considered to be serious.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 8 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Vegan market returns for final 2021 trade with festive twist