UPDATE: Trees blocking roads as storm hits Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Winds of up to 80mph have caused havoc in Hertfordshire this morning (Monday) with trees down across a number of roads.
A number of flooding incidents have also been reported, while First Capital Connect is not running any train services until further notice.
A tree is blocking the A602 by The Three Horseshoes pub in the Stevenage direction, with police at the scene guiding traffic past.
There’s also reports of two trees down on the A505 between Hitchin and Letchworth GC.
You may also want to watch:
First Capital Connect is not running any train services until further notice.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 10 Do you recognise these people?