Two woman taken to hospital after three car collision shuts road near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Police have shut a road this morning (Tuesday) after a three car collision left two women requiring hospital treatment.
The incident happened at 8.08am on Graveley Road, on the junction for North Road, near Stevenage when a red Mito Alfa Romeo, a blue Nissan Note and a blue Kia collided.
Two ambulances and an ambulance officer attended the scene.
Two women have been taken to Lister Hospital, Stevenage with minor injuries.
The road has been shut while police recover the vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 7 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 8 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 9 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 10 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment