Two people injured in Stevenage crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people were injured in a crash in Stevenage yesterday evening, with the road blocked afterwards.
Police and paramedics were called to Martins Way after the crash at about 6.20pm, which involved a red Peugeot 108 and a silver Ford Zetec.
A police spokeswoman said there were minor injuries and that both cars had to be recovered. Police left the scene at about 9.30pm.
Highways personnel also attended the scene as liquid from one of the cars had leaked on to the carriageway.
It had been thought the crash involved three vehicles, but police said a third car near the scene was not involved and had separately broken down.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service told the Comet the injuries were minor and that nobody needed hospital treatment.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term