Two injured in Stotfold crash
TWO people have been hospitalised following a crash at crossroads last night (Thursday).
Police and paramedics were called to the junction of the High Street and Regent Street in Stotfold at about 5pm, after a car and motorbike collided.
The motorcyclist, a male, was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage with a suspected hip fracture and an arm injury.
The driver of the car, a female, was taken to Lister with minor injuries.
The road was closed and did not reopen until about 8pm.
Beds Police have launched an investigation into the incident and are appealing for witnesses to come forward by calling the force on 101.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 5 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 6 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 7 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 8 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Come on feel the noise: Tisdale excited to experience a first Stevenage home game