Two injured in Stotfold crash
TWO people have been hospitalised following a crash at crossroads last night (Thursday).
Police and paramedics were called to the junction of the High Street and Regent Street in Stotfold at about 5pm, after a car and motorbike collided.
The motorcyclist, a male, was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage with a suspected hip fracture and an arm injury.
The driver of the car, a female, was taken to Lister with minor injuries.
The road was closed and did not reopen until about 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Beds Police have launched an investigation into the incident and are appealing for witnesses to come forward by calling the force on 101.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 3 Police officer's 'text book first aid' saves life of elderly man
- 4 Help transform overgrown land into outdoor classroom
- 5 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 6 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 7 Rotheram shines on dreary day as Datchworth dump Dunstable
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 9 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation