Two collisions on same road minutes apart in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
TWO people were hospitalised this morning (Tuesday) following a head on car collision, with another incident on the same road taking place less than two hours later.
Two cars collided on the A505, at the junction with Charlton.
It happened around 6.45am, with one of the drivers suffering neck injuries. Ambulance crews were at the scene and took both casualties to hospital, and police were also there to close the road.
Both vehicles – an orange Vauxhall Corsa and a Citreon Xsara – were recovered.
Less than two hours later, at 8.30am, another car was in collision on the same road, this time with a tree.
You may also want to watch:
The driver was not injured, but their car – a silver Vauxhall Vectra – was damaged.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 7 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 10 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled