Two car smashes cause traffic delays in Stevenage
TRAFFIC in Stevenage has been badly affected after two car crashes in the same area this morning (Wednesday).
A Clio and an Astra collided by The Granby pub in Rectory Lane, Stevenage, at around 8.30am.
The road has been blocked while the Clio is being recovered.
At 8.55am police were called to another collision involving an Arriva bus and a silver Honda Civic.
Fire services were called to the scene in Coreys Mill Lane after reports that a woman was trapped in her Honda Civic, although she was able to free herself from the vehicle without assistance from the emergency services.
You may also want to watch:
No one was seriously injured in either crash.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool