Two car smashes cause traffic delays in Stevenage
TRAFFIC in Stevenage has been badly affected after two car crashes in the same area this morning (Wednesday).
A Clio and an Astra collided by The Granby pub in Rectory Lane, Stevenage, at around 8.30am.
The road has been blocked while the Clio is being recovered.
At 8.55am police were called to another collision involving an Arriva bus and a silver Honda Civic.
Fire services were called to the scene in Coreys Mill Lane after reports that a woman was trapped in her Honda Civic, although she was able to free herself from the vehicle without assistance from the emergency services.
No one was seriously injured in either crash.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening