Two-car crash on B1037 between Stevenage and Walkern
- Credit: Archant
The main road between Stevenage and Walkern was closed for about two hours last night after a crash involving two cars.
Police, firefighters and ambulance crews attended the scene on the B1037 Stevenage Road after the crash at about 7.55pm.
The vehicles involved were a grey Range Rover Evoque and a silver Ford Fiesta.
The road was closed from the junction with Gresley Way, on the eastern edge of Stevenage, to Walkern to allow emergency crews to deal with the incident.
Both vehicles were recovered by 10pm, and the road reopened.
You may also want to watch:
The Comet is awaiting further details from the ambulance and fire services.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 10 Do you recognise these people?