Two-car crash on B1037 between Stevenage and Walkern
- Credit: Archant
The main road between Stevenage and Walkern was closed for about two hours last night after a crash involving two cars.
Police, firefighters and ambulance crews attended the scene on the B1037 Stevenage Road after the crash at about 7.55pm.
The vehicles involved were a grey Range Rover Evoque and a silver Ford Fiesta.
The road was closed from the junction with Gresley Way, on the eastern edge of Stevenage, to Walkern to allow emergency crews to deal with the incident.
Both vehicles were recovered by 10pm, and the road reopened.
The Comet is awaiting further details from the ambulance and fire services.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 4 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 8 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?