Disruption between Stevenage and Knebworth as safety inspection is carried out
- Credit: Archant
There is currently disruption for trains between Stevenage and London as a safety inspection is carried out in Knebworth.
A problem with the track was reported earlier this morning, and Network Rail engineers are now on site to assess and repair the problem.
This mean most trains will need to use the slow line, which is causing congestion.
It affects Thameslink and Great Northern services, as well as some longer-distance operators.
Disruption is expected until 8.30am.
You may also want to watch:
You can still use your normal route for travel, and all stations are being served - although trains may depart in a different order or leave from a different platform at your station.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?