Train disruption after overhead wire damage
- Credit: Archant
Overhead wire damage is causing train disruption between Stevenage and London Kings Cross this evening.
Great Northern Services running between these stations, including Welwyn Garden City, Welwyn North, and Hatfield, may be cancelled or delayed by up to 40 minutes.
There will also be no trains leaving Kings Cross, Moorgate, or Finsbury Park after 11.30pm to allow Network Rail to do emergency repairs.
A replacement bus service is operating between Finsbury Park and Stevenage via Hertford North.
Tickets can be used on all reasonable routes using London Underground, London Overground, Thameslink and Greater Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
People can also hop on Metroline Buses between Potters Bar and St Albans on route 84, Uno Buses between Hatfield and St Albans, or on Arriva Buses between Hatfield and St Albans on routes 300, 301 and 724.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?