Traffic delays following incidents on A1(M) and in Graveley
- Credit: Archant
Traffic delays were caused by two separate incidents this morning (Monday).
Police were called to the scene at junction 7 on the A1(M) at 6.07am after a wooden pallet was left on the road.
The pallet caused some congestion but was removed by police at 6.30am.
Emergency services were also called to a second incident on Graveley Lane, Graveley, at 7.26am.
Police closed the road at the junction with Oak Lane after a red Hyundai I10 and a blue Audi A4 Estate were involved in a collision, resulting in the Hyundai driver having to be cut free by a fire crew.
A woman, 50, was taken to Lister Hospital with minor back and wrist injuries. No-one else was injured in the incident.
- 1 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 2 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 3 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 4 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades
- 5 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 6 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 A brief history of Fairfield: One of Bedfordshire's newest towns
- 9 Our Bedfordshire villages: 'Rural reporting has been my greatest pleasure'
- 10 Positives and progress continue at Hartlepool with Tisdale happy with Boro's point