Traffic backing up after car ends up on roof in crash at Stevenage A602 roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is building up in Stevenage this morning after a crash on a roundabout for the A602 left one car on its roof.
Emergency services were called at 8.10am to Gresley Way after a grey Vauxhall Corsa and a blue Vauxhall Astra collided at the roundabout for the A602 Broadhall Way.
The crash resulted in the Astra ending up on its roof and a lamppost being struck, with debris in the road.
An ambulance has been called but a police spokeswoman said is not believed anyone has been seriously injured.
Traffic is backing up near to the junction, with both vehicles still requiring recovery.
You may also want to watch:
Update 9.15am: Gresley Way remains shut at the junction with Broadwater Lane.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 10 Do you recognise these people?