Traffic backing up after car ends up on roof in crash at Stevenage A602 roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is building up in Stevenage this morning after a crash on a roundabout for the A602 left one car on its roof.
Emergency services were called at 8.10am to Gresley Way after a grey Vauxhall Corsa and a blue Vauxhall Astra collided at the roundabout for the A602 Broadhall Way.
The crash resulted in the Astra ending up on its roof and a lamppost being struck, with debris in the road.
An ambulance has been called but a police spokeswoman said is not believed anyone has been seriously injured.
Traffic is backing up near to the junction, with both vehicles still requiring recovery.
Update 9.15am: Gresley Way remains shut at the junction with Broadwater Lane.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening