Train services cancelled or delayed due to Watton-at-Stone inspection
- Credit: Archant
Trains are not calling at Watton-on-Stone this morning due to a safety inspection of tracks between the station and Hertford North.
Services through these two stations on the Hertford loop - which starts at Stevenage - are set to be cancelled or delayed, and journey times will be extended by approximately 15 minutes.
Customers travelling from Watton-at-Stone are advised to take a bus service - which is currently in place - to Stevenage, and change there for services to London.
Disruption is expected until 9am.
Trains services across the Great Northern network are set to be affected today, due to unavailability of crew, and overall journey time may be extended by 30 minutes to one hour.
You may also want to watch:
Rail operator Govia Thameslink has requested rail replacement buses to be based at Welwyn Garden City, Hertford North, Alexandra Palace, Hitchin and Cambridge this afternoon.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 6 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?