Three hospitalised in pub and motorbike crashes in Comet country
THREE people were hospitalised in two separate car crashes yesterday (Thursday).
Emergency services were called after a woman collided with a pub in Willian.
The ambulance service were alerted to The Fox at Willian restaurant at 8.03pm.
Ambulance crews from Letchworth attended the scene.
Spokesman for the service, Gary Sanderson said: “Thankfully the woman driving the car had slight injuries and following assessments at the roadside, she was taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
In another incident, ambulance crews were alerted to the junction of the A505 Letchworth Gate and the London Road at 7.05pm to a report of a motorbike and car in collision.
Crews from Letchworth and Stevenage attended the scene.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
The ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson, said: “On our arrival, a woman was found trapped inside a car and a motorcyclist was lying on a grass verge.”
“Paramedics worked closely with the fire service to treat, stabilised and immobilised both casualties before they were taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care,” added Mr Sanderson.