Three-car crash outside Stevenage Fire Station causes long tailbacks
- Credit: Archant
There were heavy tailbacks in Stevenage last night after three cars collided outside a fire station.
The crash happened at the entrance of Stevenage Fire Station on St George’s Way at around 7pm last night.
Police were called to the scene and had to remove one car, a blue Ford Focus, from the road.
The other two cars involved, a black Mini Cooper and a black Toyota Prius, did not require recovery.
Traffic was diverted down Cuttys Lane until the scene was cleared at 8.45pm.
There were no reported injuries.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 6 Cyclist remains in hospital after collision with bus
- 7 Council leader and competitive figure skater takes to the ice
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party