Three-car crash outside Stevenage Fire Station causes long tailbacks
- Credit: Archant
There were heavy tailbacks in Stevenage last night after three cars collided outside a fire station.
The crash happened at the entrance of Stevenage Fire Station on St George’s Way at around 7pm last night.
Police were called to the scene and had to remove one car, a blue Ford Focus, from the road.
The other two cars involved, a black Mini Cooper and a black Toyota Prius, did not require recovery.
Traffic was diverted down Cuttys Lane until the scene was cleared at 8.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
There were no reported injuries.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust