The Classic and Sports Car Show is coming to Alexandra Palace in October
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to this autumn’s Classic & Sports Car Show will be treated to the sight and sound of some of the world’s most iconic historic cars as they take part in on-road parades in the grounds of Alexandra Palace.
Two stunning displays will take place each day over the course of the three-day motoring celebration, which runs from October 28-30, with classic cars, supercars and historic racers motoring around the famous London venue.
The cars will drive from the Grove area of Alexandra Palace accelerating past the Palm Court entrance and along the South Terrace – the historic front of Alexandra Palace.
The London cityscape will create an ideal backdrop to enjoy the breath-taking cars in all their glory, as well as a perfect photo opportunity. VIP guest drivers will be in the driving seats of the show’s iconic models, while a live commentary will keep visitors informed about what exactly is catching their eye.
James Elliott, group editor of Classic & Sports Car, said: “Our inaugural show last year saw a whopping 15,150 visitors pass through the gates, and this year we want it to be bigger and better. Six parades over the three days will give our visitors the perfect chance to enjoy their favourite classic cars, supercars and historic racing cars on the move in an incredible and unique London location. We’re really looking forward to getting the cars on the road and giving our fantastic guests even more to savour.”
You may also want to watch:
The parade isn’t the only new addition to this year’s Classic & Sports Car Show. The show has also teamed up with Goodwood to create an unmissable line-up for the Interview Stage. The event will be one of the first live experiences Goodwood has curated outside of its estate, bringing a touch of motorsport royalty to Alexandra Palace.
One of the centrepiece features will be the unveiling of the greatest supercar of all time. To vote, go to the show’s website www.classicandsportscarshow.com/supercar-finalists and pick your favourite. Once all the first-round votes are in, the winners from each category will be pitted against each other in a final showdown with voting taking place throughout September. All the finalists will be on show, and the winner will be revealed in a spectacular multi-million pound display.
The show will also feature a classic car auction hosted by world-renowned auction house Coys as well as stands from some of the world’s best dealers.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award