Teenage boy rushed to hospital after being involved in a collision with a van in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was rushed to hospital with a suspected neck injuries after being involved in a collision with a van on Sunday.
The boy was cycling along Julians Road in Stevenage at around 6.30pm when he collided with a white Volkswagen Transporter van.
The emergency services were called and police shut the road until 8.20pm while he was treated by paramedics.
He was then taken to Lister Hospital for further treatment.
The extent of his injuries are not known but are not believed to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is being carried out to establish why the crash happened.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision