Smart car rolled in Stevenage crash
- Credit: Lee Redmond
A Smart car has ended up on its roof following a crash in Stevenage.
The incident occurred on Lytton Way, at 8.18am this morning (Wednesday, June 15).
The crash involved the black Smart car and a blue Mini Cooper.
Teams from Hertfordshire Police, the East of England Ambulance Service and Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service attended the scene.
No serious injuries were sustained.
Hertfordshire Police have temporarily closed Lytton Way, to allow emergency services access and to recover the vehicles.
A spokesperson for Hertfordshire Police said: "Police were called at 8.18am this morning (Wednesday 15 June) to reports of a collision in Lytton Way, Stevenage.
- 1 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 2 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 3 Funeral mass for beloved Kajetan Migdal to take place in Letchworth
- 4 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 5 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 6 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Touching tribute to teenager killed in Stevenage
- 9 Hertfordshire businesses honoured in Muddy Stilettos Awards 2022
- 10 Battery shortage puts Letchworth defibrillator out of action - public wrongly told next nearest is in Baldock
"Two vehicles were involved, a Smart car and a Mini Cooper.
"The ambulance service (ref 804) and fire service (ref 11016) were also called to the scene.
"No serious injuries were reported.
"A temporary road closure has been put in place to allow emergency services access and for vehicle recovery."