Stevenage road closed near Lister Hospital after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed after a three-vehicle crash this morning.
The crash happened at 8.17am when a black Ford Focus, a white VW Caddy van and a black VW Polo collided on Graveley Road, at the junction with North Road in Stevenage.
Police and ambulance services attended the crash.
All three vehicles required moving off the road and North Road was closed at the exit for Lister Hospital.
Herts Highways were called because there is a spillage on the road.
UPDATE: A person was taken to Lister Hospital after the crash and the road was reopened just before 10am.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown