Stevenage road closed near Lister Hospital after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed after a three-vehicle crash this morning.
The crash happened at 8.17am when a black Ford Focus, a white VW Caddy van and a black VW Polo collided on Graveley Road, at the junction with North Road in Stevenage.
Police and ambulance services attended the crash.
All three vehicles required moving off the road and North Road was closed at the exit for Lister Hospital.
Herts Highways were called because there is a spillage on the road.
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE: A person was taken to Lister Hospital after the crash and the road was reopened just before 10am.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie