Hospitalised motorcyclist still in serious condition after head-on Stevenage crash
- Credit: Paul Hoenes
A motorcyclist remains in hospital in a serious condition after being involved in a head-on collision in Stevenage at the weekend.
The motorcyclist, a man, was airlifted to a London hospital in a critical condition after a crash involving a car at the junction of Broadwater Crescent and Oaks Cross at around 5pm on Saturday.
Police have confirmed this afternoon that the man remains in hospital, but is now in a serious but stable condition. the remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
The motorcyclist’s immediate family were made aware following the crash and are being supported by officers from Herts police.
The two occupants of the car were said to be suffering from shock following the collision with the motorcycle.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for any witnesses who have not already spoken to them at the scene, to get in touch on the phone via 101 quoting incident number 583 of March 23.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans