Hospitalised motorcyclist still in serious condition after head-on Stevenage crash
- Credit: Paul Hoenes
A motorcyclist remains in hospital in a serious condition after being involved in a head-on collision in Stevenage at the weekend.
The motorcyclist, a man, was airlifted to a London hospital in a critical condition after a crash involving a car at the junction of Broadwater Crescent and Oaks Cross at around 5pm on Saturday.
Police have confirmed this afternoon that the man remains in hospital, but is now in a serious but stable condition. the remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition.
The motorcyclist’s immediate family were made aware following the crash and are being supported by officers from Herts police.
The two occupants of the car were said to be suffering from shock following the collision with the motorcycle.
Police are asking for any witnesses who have not already spoken to them at the scene, to get in touch on the phone via 101 quoting incident number 583 of March 23.
- 1 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 8 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 9 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000