Crash in Stevenage after car fails to stop for police
- Credit: Archant
Two cars collided in Stevenage’s Fairlands Way earlier today leaving a driver with minor injuries after a man failed to stop for police.
Shortly before 12 noon, officers attempted to stop a Mercedes in Mildmay Road.
The vehicle made off and was subsequently in a collsion with another car in Fairlands Way, at the junction for Derby Way.
The driver of the Mercedes left the scene and a search of the area was carried out. Enquiries are continuing to trace him at this time.
The driver of the second vehicle received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Both vehicles were recovered and the road was clear by 1.45pm.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas