Severe delays and cancellations on First Capital Connect services
SIGNALLING problems, ice on tracks and overhead cables falling down have all contributed to delays and cancellations to train services in Comet country across the day (Monday), and are expected to continue until at least tomorrow.
First Capital Connect has set up a revised timetable which details changes to its services. This will run until tomorrow, when it is expected a new revised time table will be set up.
Some trains between London Kings Cross and Peterborough and Cambridge over the next few hours are cancelled, with the remainder all expected to be delayed.
“Train services have been affected by a number of issues,” said a spokesman for First Capital Connect.
“We have had overhead cables down, signalling problems and ice on the train tracks. It has caused quite a lot of issues.
You may also want to watch:
“We urge everyone to check before they travel.”
To view the revised timetable, visit www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/plan-your-journey/major-disruption/
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 6 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 7 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'