Road closed following Stevenage car collision
A ROAD is closed and paramedics are at the scene, after a car collision earlier this morning (Monday).
Two cars were in collision with each other on Graveley Road, at the A1(M) junction, about 8.20am.
Police were called and have closed the road. They are still at the scene.
A woman was hospitalised following the incident.
Paramedic Simon Probert, who arrived first at the scene, said: “The woman received an injury to her neck and following treatment, stabilisation and immobilisation, she was taken to the Lister Hospital for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
A second casualty in the other car involved, a man, was assessed by paramedics but did not require hospital treatment.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright