Police called as car ends up in a ditch in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A car had to be pulled out of a ditch this morning (Monday) after it left the road.
Police were called to Charlton Road, Hitchin, at 7.17am after a silver Toyota Corolla ended up in a ditch.
There were two people in the car who managed to get out before it left the road.
They did not require ambulance assistance.
Traffic was queuing while the vehicle recovery unit arrived on the scene at 8.17am.
It is unclear how the car ended up in the ditch.
- 1 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 2 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 3 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 4 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 5 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 8 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 9 Why were they not at school? - a look at Hitchin's historical absence reports
- 10 'He was a good friend of Knebworth' - Knebworth House pays tribute to Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf