Police and ambulance called after vehicle hits central reservation on A1(M)
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a motorway following a crash between two cars.
Ambulance officers and Herts Police were called at 1.02pm this afternoon (Thursday) to reports of a crash between a HGV vehicle and a silver Ford C-Max on the A1(M) between junction 6 and 7 on the northbound carriage way.
One of the vehicles has hit the central reservation.
Police have closed the second lane of the motorway with the hard shoulder and lane one still open.
It is not clear if anyone has sustained any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists have been advised to proceed with caution while the incident is being dealt with.
A vehicle recovery team has also been called to the scene.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 3 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 4 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 5 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 6 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 7 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 8 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 9 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas
- 10 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
*Check back for more updates.