Police and ambulance called after vehicle hits central reservation on A1(M)
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a motorway following a crash between two cars.
Ambulance officers and Herts Police were called at 1.02pm this afternoon (Thursday) to reports of a crash between a HGV vehicle and a silver Ford C-Max on the A1(M) between junction 6 and 7 on the northbound carriage way.
One of the vehicles has hit the central reservation.
Police have closed the second lane of the motorway with the hard shoulder and lane one still open.
It is not clear if anyone has sustained any injuries.
Motorists have been advised to proceed with caution while the incident is being dealt with.
A vehicle recovery team has also been called to the scene.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Work begins on Gresley Park site for 600 homes
*Check back for more updates.