Peugeot’s Just Add Fuel® scheme is a revving success at Norton Way Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Peugeot Dealership, Norton Way, has made it easier for drivers to get behind the wheel in Letchworth of a brand new car with its unique ‘Just Add Fuel®’ scheme.
Since its launch over five years ago, more than 30,000 people have taken advantage of the initiative. The innovative, fixed-cost motoring package ensures a single monthly payment which allows customers to leave the showroom with three years’ insurance, servicing, road tax, warranty and roadside assistance for their vehicle. With the monthly repayments fixed, the amount won’t be affected by inflation giving drivers peace of mind.
Just Add Fuel® is available on numerous models, including the Peugeot 108, 208 and four of the 308’s six trim levels – Access, Active, Allure and GT Line (excluding GT or GTi).
Norton Way Dealer Principal, Terry Skavydis said: “The 308 offers a stylish design, impressive driving experience with the latest technology, class-leading efficiency and a high quality build, meaning we’re seeing a variety of motorists putting their names down for a test drive.”
Previously only available to drivers aged 21 or older, Peugeot has made strides in the motor industry by making the inclusive package available for young drivers aged 18-20. This is due to a clever advanced telematics device, which attaches to the on-board diagnostic port and tracks driver behaviour.
Terry continued: “We are delighted to be the only manufacturer offering this unique scheme to young drivers. This is a fantastic initiative that helps empower young drivers and makes the car buying process far less daunting.”
For more information or for details on the Just Add Fuel® scheme and any of the models in the Peugeot range, please contact Norton Way on 01462 754 596 or visit the Dealership on Works Road. Alternatively, visit www.nortonwaypeugeot.com
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 5 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 6 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Come on feel the noise: Tisdale excited to experience a first Stevenage home game
- 10 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week