Peugeot extends vehicle range available on its Just Add Fuel® scheme
- Credit: Archant
Peugeot Dealership, Norton Way, benefits from the increased car selection available on Peugeot’s Just Add Fuel®’ offer, making it easier for the residents of Letchworth to drive away with a brand new vehicle, including four of the 308’s six trim levels – Access, Active, Allure and GT Line (excluding GT or GTi).
Norton Way Dealer Principal, Terry Skavydis said: “The 308 offers a stylish design, impressive driving experience with the latest technology, class-leading efficiency and a high quality build, meaning we’re seeing a variety of motorists putting their names down for a test drive.”
Peugeot has added the 208 and 2008 to the scheme, which means Letchworth residents from the age of 18, with the use of a telematics box, can now drive one of Peugeot’s striking models for a one-off, all-inclusive monthly fee.
The innovative, fixed-cost motoring package allows customers aged 18 and over to leave the showroom with a new vehicle, three years’ insurance, servicing, road tax, warranty and roadside assistance.
Previously only available to drivers aged 21 and above, Peugeot has made advances in the motor industry by installing a clever advanced telematics device, which attaches to the on-board diagnostic port and tracks driver behaviour which can be monitored for evaluation.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Skavydis, Dealer Principal at Norton Way, said: “The extension of the Peugeot range available on the Just Add Fuel® scheme now enables young Letchworth drivers to get behind the wheel of a Peugeot vehicle.
“The initiative provides peace of mind to younger drivers, who usually find car maintenance a challenge due to the high costs associated.”
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
Terry continued: “We are delighted to be the only manufacturer offering this unique scheme to young drivers. This is a fantastic initiative that helps empower young drivers and makes the car buying process far less daunting.”
For more information or for details on any of the models in the Peugeot range, please contact Norton Way on 01462 754 596 or visit the Dealership on Works Road. Alternatively, visit http://www.nortonwaypeugeot.com/