Person hit by a train in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Ambulance crews have been called to Julians Road in Stevenage after a person was hit by a train.
It is believed they may have fallen from Julians Road and on to the railway line below.
East of England Ambulance Service has sent a rapid response crew and an ambulance officer to the scene and Essex & Herts Air Ambulance is currently on its way.
It is believed there is one casualty who has been seriously injured.
More updates will be posted here as we have them.
You may also want to watch:
There are major delays of up to two hours to train journeys between London Kings Cross, Peterborough and Cambridge. This is expected to continue until 4.30pm.
Alternative travel options are available on the Virgin Trains East Coast service.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 10 Do you recognise these people?