Night-time closures on Letchworth Gate A1(M) Junction and A505 due to resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
A busy junction and neighbouring road will be closed for three nights as resurfacing works are carried out.
Junction 9 of the A1(M) and the A505 Letchworth Gate long about are being closed between 8pm and 5am between Monday, March 17, and Wednesday, March 19.
There will be diversion signs in place for anyone wanting to travel during that time.
People are advised not to park on the A505 during the allotted hours as their cars can be legally removed if they hold up work.
Herts County Council said that disruption will be caused during these times but have arranged the work to keep this to a minimum.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit http://www.hertsdirect.org/docs/pdf/n/47283.pdf
Other wise email email@example.com or telephone 0300 123 4047.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust