Night-time closures on Letchworth Gate A1(M) Junction and A505 due to resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
A busy junction and neighbouring road will be closed for three nights as resurfacing works are carried out.
Junction 9 of the A1(M) and the A505 Letchworth Gate long about are being closed between 8pm and 5am between Monday, March 17, and Wednesday, March 19.
There will be diversion signs in place for anyone wanting to travel during that time.
People are advised not to park on the A505 during the allotted hours as their cars can be legally removed if they hold up work.
Herts County Council said that disruption will be caused during these times but have arranged the work to keep this to a minimum.
For more information visit http://www.hertsdirect.org/docs/pdf/n/47283.pdf
Other wise email email@example.com or telephone 0300 123 4047.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 8 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 9 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000