Motorists warned of possible delays during overnight carriageway closures on A1(M) between Stevenage and Baldock
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned about possible delays during overnight carriageway closures tomorrow on the A1(M).
Lanes one and two will be closed in both directions for resurfacing work between Junction 10 for Baldock Services and Stotfold and Junction 8 for Stevenage from Monday.
The closures apply between 8pm and 6am and will last for four nights.
During this time motorists will be diverted down the slip road and re-join the carriageway at Junction 10. There will be a signed diversion route via the A602 and A1072 for Junction 8.
Drivers intending to travel on the road are advised to plan their journeys and allow some extra time to reach their destinations.
You may also want to watch:
More information is available on the Highways Agency website and mobile app.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 9 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation