Motorcyclist treated for injuries after Stevenage crash
- Credit: Archant
Police and ambulance crews have been called to a crash involving a car and a motor scooter in Stevenage this afternoon.
The collision happened in Fairlands Way, near the junction with Gunnels Wood Road, at 4.15pm.
A Nissan Micra was in collision with a Lexmoto Verona scooter.
The rider was treated at the scene by a passing A&E doctor as ambulance crews were on their way.
Passers-by said volunteer medics from the nearby St John Ambulance building in Argyle Way also came to assist and brought equipment to the scene.
A police spokeswoman said his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 5 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe