Motorcyclist hospitalised after double crash
A MOTORCYCLIST was taken to hospital this morning (Wednesday) following two separate crashes within minutes of each other.
The emergency services were first called to Gresley Way in Stevenage at the junction with Magpie Crescent at about 7.20am after a woman fell from her motorbike.
The 24-year-old received a minor knee injury in the crash and was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further treatment.
There were some traffic delays while her motorbike, a white Honda CBF, was recovered from the scene.
Another call came in 10 minutes later when two cars collided in Graveley Road, Graveley, at the junction in North Road.
You may also want to watch:
A green Renault Clio and a blue Fiat Punto were recovered by 8.30am and no-one was injured.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans