Motorcyclist hospitalised after double crash
A MOTORCYCLIST was taken to hospital this morning (Wednesday) following two separate crashes within minutes of each other.
The emergency services were first called to Gresley Way in Stevenage at the junction with Magpie Crescent at about 7.20am after a woman fell from her motorbike.
The 24-year-old received a minor knee injury in the crash and was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further treatment.
There were some traffic delays while her motorbike, a white Honda CBF, was recovered from the scene.
Another call came in 10 minutes later when two cars collided in Graveley Road, Graveley, at the junction in North Road.
A green Renault Clio and a blue Fiat Punto were recovered by 8.30am and no-one was injured.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport