Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after crash on B656 Codicote Road near Langley
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was seriously injured last night when his bike collided head on with a car on the B656 Codicote Road near Langley.
The man suffered multiple fractures when his Suzuki GSXR 600 motorbike collided with a dark blue VW Golf at about 5.50pm.
He was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a serious condition.
The car’s female driver was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage with minor injuries.
The road was closed while the emergency services cleared the scene.
You may also want to watch:
It reopened at about 11pm.
Herts police are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 10 Do you recognise these people?