Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after crash on B656 Codicote Road near Langley
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was seriously injured last night when his bike collided head on with a car on the B656 Codicote Road near Langley.
The man suffered multiple fractures when his Suzuki GSXR 600 motorbike collided with a dark blue VW Golf at about 5.50pm.
He was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a serious condition.
The car’s female driver was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage with minor injuries.
The road was closed while the emergency services cleared the scene.
It reopened at about 11pm.
Herts police are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information should call 101.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 8 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- 9 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 10 Vegan market returns for final 2021 trade with festive twist