Man sustains serious leg injuries in A507 crash near Stotfold
- Credit: Archant
A man was hospitalised with serious leg injuries after a head-on crash between a motorbike and a car on the A507 near Stotfold last night.
Emergency crews were called to the road after a crash near Junction 10 of the A1(M) at about 6.15pm, with an East Anglian Air Ambulance despatched to the scene.
A rapid response vehicle, a double-staffed ambulance and two ambulance officers also attended, and the road was closed for a period.
Paramedics treated a man with leg injuries, who was taken to hospital by road ambulance.
An ambulance service spokesman said his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
Officers have asked anyone with information to call Beds police on 101, quoting reference number 357 of November 1.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?