Man sustains serious leg injuries in A507 crash near Stotfold
- Credit: Archant
A man was hospitalised with serious leg injuries after a head-on crash between a motorbike and a car on the A507 near Stotfold last night.
Emergency crews were called to the road after a crash near Junction 10 of the A1(M) at about 6.15pm, with an East Anglian Air Ambulance despatched to the scene.
A rapid response vehicle, a double-staffed ambulance and two ambulance officers also attended, and the road was closed for a period.
Paramedics treated a man with leg injuries, who was taken to hospital by road ambulance.
An ambulance service spokesman said his injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have asked anyone with information to call Beds police on 101, quoting reference number 357 of November 1.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?
- 10 Do you recognise these people?