Man sustains head injury after car overturns on B656 between Hitchin and Langley
- Credit: Archant
A man is believed to have sustained a head injury after his car overturned on the B656 between Hitchin and Langley this morning.
Police were called just after 8.15am after reports that a red Nissan Micra had overturned on London Road.
The car is believed to have been travelling towards Langley when it overturned just past The Rusty Gun pub.
A police spokeswoman said the male driver inside was out on arrival, but had sustained a cut to his head.
The man, who was in his 20s, was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.
The car was recovered by 9.30am, while electricity suppliers were also called amid fears the vehicle had hit a power line.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 7 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 8 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 9 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000