Man sustains head injury after car overturns on B656 between Hitchin and Langley
- Credit: Archant
A man is believed to have sustained a head injury after his car overturned on the B656 between Hitchin and Langley this morning.
Police were called just after 8.15am after reports that a red Nissan Micra had overturned on London Road.
The car is believed to have been travelling towards Langley when it overturned just past The Rusty Gun pub.
A police spokeswoman said the male driver inside was out on arrival, but had sustained a cut to his head.
The man, who was in his 20s, was taken to Lister Hospital in Stevenage for further care.
You may also want to watch:
The car was recovered by 9.30am, while electricity suppliers were also called amid fears the vehicle had hit a power line.
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?