Man hospitalised in Stevenage car crash
A MAN was rushed to hospital after he was involved in a car crash in the early hours of yesterday morning (Sunday).
The East of England Ambulance Service was alerted to Broadhall Way at the junction of Broadwater Crescent at 1.48am after reports of a car in collision with the roundabout.
A man was then taken to Lister Hospital with slight injuries, after being cut out of the car.
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “On our arrival a man who we believe to be in his 20s was injured and trapped in the car.
“Paramedics worked closely with the fire service for over one hour to treat, stabilise and immobilise him on a spinal board as a precautionary measure.”
You may also want to watch:
Crews from Letchworth GC and Stevenage attended the scene.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 7 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 10 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled