Man found with mystery wounds at Arlesey’s Blue Lagoon
A MAN was found with mysterious injuries at Arlesey’s Blue Lagoon last night (Tuesday).
Police found a man at the scene with head injuries – but they do not yet know how they were sustained.
They were called to the scene, along with ambulance crews, at about 6.20pm.
The man was not immediately located and police had to conduct a search of the area.
Paramedics took the casualty to Lister Hospital, where he remains.
You may also want to watch:
A Beds Police spokesman said there was no reason to suggest the incident was suspicious. Officers hope to speak to the man soon to establish how he sustained his injuries.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 4 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 8 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 9 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award