Letchworth chiropractor killed in motorbike crash
A Letchworth chiropractor whose patients included Princess Diana has died in a motorbike crash.
Dr Graham Heale, of Sollershott East, Letchworth GC, who ran clinics in Hitchin and Luton, was killed at the scene of the crash at the Millbrook crossroads on the A507 at around 3pm on Thursday.
Dr Heale had celebrated his 57th birthday just two days earlier.
A 63-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving. She has been bailed until July 13.
A tribute on the Heale’s Clinics website said: “He was a fantastic chiropractor who cared passionately for his patients and profession. The team at Heale’s have lost a truly wonderful friend who was loved by patients and staff alike.”
You may also want to watch:
An inquest into Dr Heale’s death was opened yesterday (Monday).
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Tottenham test for Stevenage after draw for Papa John's Trophy
- 3 Stevenage nursing home celebrates Pride
- 4 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 5 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 6 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 7 Stevenage get big derby clash in first round of Carabao Cup
- 8 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 9 79-year-old pens autobiography inspired by move to Hitchin care home
- 10 Poppy Fletcher makes history by signing for Stevenage women