Knebworth Park set to host the Herts Motor show 2016
- Credit: Archant
The Hertfordshire Motor Show will be joining forces with the Annual Classic Motor Show at Knebworth Park, Knebworth House on Sunday 28th and Monday 29th August 2016.
Set in the beautiful grounds of Knebworth House, there will be over 1,000 classic, collectable and new vehicles taking part to over 10,000 dedicated motoring enthusiasts.
If you love cars, from Austin-Healeys to the latest hybrids, then this is the event for you. This year’s event will feature a wide selection of stands from local main dealerships, in addition to a display of up to 1,000 classic motors. Blending modern machines with motoring heritage – this will be a truly amazing event not to be missed!
As well as the collection of static displays, there will also be lots of live action taking place in the show arena with stunning parades of saloons, sports cars, American muscle cars, commercial vehicles, military machines and classic motorcycles.
It promises to be a fantastic day out for all the family. Don’t forget – the Gardens, Dinosaur Trail, Park and Adventure Playground is all included in the entry price to the motor show. Plus, there is plenty of free parking for visitors.
The Motor Show opens at 10am and ends around 4pm. The Gardens and Park close to visitors at 5pm.
To find out more about the Hertfordshire Motor Show click here >>
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 4 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 5 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 6 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 7 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 In pictures: Stevenage pantomime Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre
- 10 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables