Horse rider seriously injured in Potton
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman was found seriously injured in Potton having fallen off a horse.
A horse was seen without a rider at around 4.10pm today in the Hatley Road area, and a woman was found nearby with serious injuries.
She has been taken to hospital for treatment.
Sgt James Wood, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Roads Policing Unit, said: “We are trying to establish the circumstances around this incident and would appeal to anyone who was in the area at this time to get in touch with us.
“We believe there were a number of people in the area at the time this happened, and would ask anyone who saw or heard anything at this time to speak to us and help with our enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact us through our online reporting centre or call 101, quoting Op Lyreco.
You can also report information to Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 10 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas