Herts Auto Show returns to Stanborough Park, Welwyn Garden City
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of cars, bikes, trikes and vans descended on Stanborough Park for the Herts Auto Show on Sunday.
The fourth edition of the popular event proved the most successful yet with more than 2,000 cars on display, including classic coupes, modified Minis and brutish American muscle cars.
One highlight was a bright orange Lamborghini Aventador with a starting price of around £260,000, while the brand new Jaguar F-Pace also claimed lots of admiring glances.
For two wheel lovers there was also plenty on show with The Bike Insurer sponsored rider, Dan Drayton, getting plenty of attention for his Honda CBR 650F bike from last season’s European Junior Cup.
There was also a demonstrator display from BMW Motorrad next to a collection of classic bikes including two stunning Ducatis and a Triumph Bonneville that claimed the Best In Show award.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Parrish, ex-Grand Prix racer and BBC commentator, tickled crowds during an on stage interview with The Bike Insurer where he talked through his life on two wheels.
Dave Jackson, Social Media & Events Manager at The Bike Insurer, said: “Undoubtedly the 2016 Herts Auto Show was the best one yet with more exhibitors and visitors than ever before, it’s been a resounding success.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Survivors Against Domestic Abuse opens 23rd safe space as demand for services rises
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
“Obviously the weather helped but the locals turned out in force with some incredible custom cars and bikes that whipped up so much interest. More importantly we’ve raised lots of money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation.”
For more infoamtion about the show visit https://goo.gl/OIULwz